I can't imagine what I was thinking when I decided to 'create' Nigel Parsimonious Trenchfoote... In case you're wondering, he's the shifty looking seagull on the cover of the book I recently published on Amazon Kindle (The Testing of Archie Rathbone). After spending the last forty-or-so years as a gull, and briefly reverting to his former self (and occupation) he has escaped from the pages of my book (goodness knows how that happened) and is now at large. I hold myself entirely responsible for this, and can only apologise. However, the great British public, and those beyond our shores will I’ve no doubt rise to the challenge and help me to keep a careful and guarded eye out for this loathsome miscreant, and notify one and all of his whereabouts. I feel I must emphasise – on no account lend him any money (no matter what sob-story he spins you).

Yours apologetically

AH

Wednesday 11 July 2012

The Gathering Announced...

 

London Morning Standard

July 11th 2012

Classified:


Nigel P Trenchfoote wishes it to be known that a meeting is to be held at the premises of Messrs Bolt, Upright & Clench (Mr Bolt attending) on Sunday 15th, to discuss grievances arising from the actions of  the following;
  1. Messrs Upright & Clench
  2. ALIRTS and members thereof
  3. Mr Archibald Rathbone
  4. Crabs (and similar crustaceans)
Appropriate remedial courses of action will be discussed. All available persons with such grievances are welcome to attend.

Bring sandwiches.

No comments:

Post a Comment